Digital Millennium Copyright Act KMSPico
The property of their respective owners is all trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos appearing on the site. Official-KMSPico complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by reacting to existing infringement notices in accordance with the DMCA and other relevant regulations. As part of our reaction, we may remove or disable access to on-site content that is monitored or operated by Official-KMSPico that is alleged to be infringing, in which event we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer that presented the material impacted so that they can create a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
In order to better comprehend your rights and responsibilities under the DMCA and other relevant regulations, you may wish to contact a lawyer before serving either a Notice of Infringement or Counter-Notification. The following notice requirements are intended to fulfil the rights and obligations of Official-KMSPico under the DMCA, especially section512(c), and are not legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
Please provide a notice of infringement on Official-KMSPico with the following information
- A physical signature approved by a developer or development team to act on behalf of the proprietor of an apparently infringed exclusive right. Third-party organizations need to provide a copy of “Physical Authorization Letter” which allows the organization to address all of their copyrights.
- The copyrighted work is allegedly infringed or a representative list of such works on that website is included where multiple works covered under copyright by a single communication on a single website.
- The best way to assist us to locate content rapidly is to provide URLs in the body of an email.
- Reasonably sufficient data to enable a service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an e-mail, telephone number and an email address, where appropriate, in order to contact the complaining party.
- A declaration that the complaining party believes in good faith that the copyright proprietor, his officer, or the legislation does not authorize the use of the material in the way complained of.
- A statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents the infringing material or activity may be liable for damages.
Send the notification of the breach by email to email@example.com