Windows 10 ISO Download is a guide in which I will show you the best way to download it. I will also tell you some methods which can be used to burn that ISO image in your UBS Drive. Instead of this, I will also teach you how you can activate Windows 10 right after the installation.
If you already used it before then you be aware that the ISO image is a file which contains the files which you can burn in USB Drive or the DVD/CD drives. After you burn them you can then install that software (or Windows) by the plugging USB in your computer or laptop. The best thing why everyone has an ISO image is that it never affect by the Virus and also it saves your money (you don’t need to purchase the CD from store).
In today’s guide, I will tell you the best way to download Windows 10 ISO image file. Instead of this, I will share with you some most useful tools which can be helpful to burn the ISO file into USB Drive. Read this article completely so that you don’t miss any step otherwise you will make a mistake which may harm your computer or personnel file.
Features Of Windows 10
- 1 Features Of Windows 10
- 2 Download Windows 10 ISO File
- 3 System Requirements
- 4 Pros & Cons
- 5 Make Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO
- 6 How To Activate Windows 10
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Conclusion
So, first of all, let’s discuss the features of this Windows 10 which is the final version of Windows. If you are new which is moving to the Windows 10 then you must check this list so that you learn how useful is this Windows. As you know that the Microsoft Owner Bill Gates recently announced that he is not updating Windows 7 anymore. This means that Window 7 will be no more with us until 2020.
In this case, most of the individuals are moving to this final version of Windows. Windows 10 has all the features which were missing in the previous Windows 7 or 8. They compiled both of those versions features into this and make it the final version which means that you will not see any other of Windows.
Ok, so let’s talk about the cool and exciting features of this latest OS:
Cortana on Desktop
Are you the laziest person? If yes then this features is only for you. Cortana is the name of voice assistant which works on your voice commands. It works absolutely the same as Google’s voice assistant or the Amazon assistant. Now using the laptop or the computer is a lot easier than before.
So do you love playing games? Then let me introduce you with this amazing Xbox application which allows you to play the Xbox Games right on your Computer. Microsoft has enabled Direct X 10 in it and improved the graphics quality and the performance so that you enjoy the real-time experience. Even though it has the Xbox DVR feature which allows you to record the 30 seconds of gameplay. In this case, you will never miss the unexpected win in your game and can show it to your friends. You can also take the screenshot from Xbox DVR directly so say no more to those third-party applications.
I hope you are also like me who doesn’t like that creepy Windows 8 Start Menu. If yes then here is the good news for you, Microsoft has just replaced that full-screen Start Menu with the new Style. When you open the start menu you will find out the recently installed applications in the recent menu. You can also add the Quick Launch applications which can be founded right side. In the left side menu, you can add the quick actions to access them instantly, these include Settings, My Computer, My Documents and so on.
Want to quickly access all the opened applications? Then here is the best way to do this, a new and improved multitasking feature will allow you to see all the opened applications at once. You can quickly jump between one application to another by using it. It can be located at the start menu so just click on it and you will see all the applications which are running in the background.
Do you own a tablet PC for yourself? Are you not feeling comfortable while using Windows in it? If so, then here is the feature which you can use to make it easy. This new Tablet features will allow you to change the Windows layout into simple Tablet UI so that you feel comfortable while using it. They have improved a lot of things in it in the latest update which is more stable then it was before.
One of the best features which I love about Windows 10 is this latest and the updated Microsoft Store. In this store, you will find all the applications and games as well. You can now install the Instagram, Messenger, Facebook and other social media applications directly in your computer. Now you don’t need to have the bluestacks or any other Emulator to run Android applications on PC.
In this latest update of Windows 10, you will find out the cool and beautiful action centre. From this, you can easily access all the quick settings in one place, you can easily turn on/off WiFi, Bluetooth etc. Another thing is that you will now get all your notification in one place. This notification panel is attached to the action centre where you get notifications like the iOS or Android phones.
So after the Windows 10 update, Microsoft has removed those two applications to access the settings. The settings of your computer and the Control panel are now compiled together so that you can access them at one place without opening separate applications.
Download Windows 10 ISO File
So, after reading the features of Windows 10 you must be curious about the Windows 10 ISO download. If yes then your wait is over as I am going to tell you how you can download Windows 10 ISO image file from Microsoft totally free. There are two methods to download the ISO image file of Windows 10. The first method required the Microsoft Media Creation tool while in another method you are not required to have that tool. You can directly download through the Internet Download Manager at high speed.
First, we will discuss the Media Creation method:
Windows 10 ISO Download With Media Creation Tool
1. First of all, you will need to open this link and download the Media Creation Tool
2. After downloading the tool now open the location where you downloaded it and right-click on its icon and click Run as Administrator.
3. When you open the program it will then ask you to read the license agreement, so you just need to click on accept and you will see two options there. The first option will create installation media for other pc, the second is download ISO image.
Note: If you want to directly burn the ISO image into your USB Drive then choose the Create Installation Media. Otherwise, you can download the ISO image to burn it later.
4. So, I will choose the Create Installation Media and then click on the Next button located right side below.
5. After clicking on next it will then ask you to choose the language in which you want to download the ISO. Choose your desired language and then again click on the Next button.
6. Now from here, it will ask you to connect the USB drive. You then need USB flash drive which must be 8GB or above and then again click on next. It will then start downloading Windows 10 ISO file in your computer and then it will automatically burn into your USB drive.
Note: Please make sure to back up your files from USB Flash drive as this process will format your USB pen drive.
7. Wait until the download completes and then you will get the bootable USB drive. It is now ready to use and you are now able to install Windows 10 from your USB Pen Drive.
If you don’t know the requirements for Windows 10 ISO download? then read out this list before trying to install on your computer/laptop.
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or Faster Processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800×600
Pros & Cons
Here is my personal opinion on this new Windows 10 ISO download. You can also tell me what you like or dislike the most about this version of the Windows operating system.
- Supports Direct X 12
- Better User Interface as compared to the older versions
- It is almost the same as Windows 7 (for Windows 7 lovers)
- Improved & Enhanced Security
- A Built-in in Windows Defender (Antivirus)
- Cortana your personal Assistant.
These are some best features which I love about Windows 10 but as you know that everything has its black side. So, let’s now talk about the cons which I hate the most about Windows 10.
- A lot of unnecessary applications running on Background
- Too many bloatware (which take your storage)
- If you search something in Cortana then you will be forced to use the Bing search engine (I hate this search engine) in their Microsoft Edge.
- Too many permission while you are changing the default application.
These are some cons about the Windows 10, you can also tell me which thing you hate about Windows 10 in the comment section. In this way people will be aware of what they are going to use and what problems will they face.
Make Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO
So, if you have just downloaded the ISO image file from another website or even from Media Creation Tool. Then you just need to follow these steps to make a bootable USB drive using ISO image file. Follow the steps below carefully otherwise you may damage your USB drive.
Ok, let’s move to the steps:
1. First of all, you need to download the Rufus tool from this link Download Rufus Tool. It is the free tool which is very helpful in creating the bootable drive.
2. This tool doesn’t require the installation so you can simply double click on it right after it downloaded.
3. After you open the Rufus tool now you need to connect the USB flash drive into your pc/laptop. Please make sure it has the capacity of 8GB or above.
Note: Make sure to back up your personal data from the flash drive because Rufus tool will format your drive and you may lose your data. So, first, move all your data in your computer or any other flash drive before proceeding.
4. Now you will see too many options in the Rufus tool window. Don’t touch others instead of those which I am telling you. You need to change the DDos into the ISO image file which can be located near the DVD icon.
5. After choosing ISO image you will then need to click on that DVD icon and it will open a new window. In this window, you need to select the ISO image file which you have downloaded from the Media Creation Tool.
6. When choosing the ISO image just click on open and it will load in the Rufus. Now leave everything and just click on Start, you will then see a warning message just click on Ok.
That’s it now the Rufus tool will start burning the ISO image file into your Pen Drive. The process will take about 10-15 minutes.
How To Activate Windows 10
After downloading the Windows 10 it is recommended to activate it instantly. It is because of that Windows 10 comes with the 30 days of trial which means after your trial ends you will be restricted to use most of Windows 10 features.
But how you can do that? Let me show you an easy way to Activate Windows 10 without paying a penny. Yes, of course, the method Which I am sharing with you doesn’t cost you money and you can activate as many computers as you want.
So, let’s check out the activation process:
- First of all, you need to download the KMSPico Windows 10 activator from our website or by following this link Download KMSPico.
- Now when the download is completed you will then need to extract the zip file. It will ask you for the password which you can get from here KMSPico Zip Password.
Note: Before extracting the zip file make sure to disable your antivirus otherwise it will delete the KMSPico. It is not because it contains a virus but it is because all the activators are blacklisted by those Antivirus tools.
- When you extract the file you will see the folder labelled as KMSPico. Open that folder and then right-click on KMSPico.exe and click on Run as Administrator.
- It will then open a new installation Window, install it as you usually install other software.
- Right after the installation is completed now simply open the Start Menu and then find the KMSPico in the Program list.
- Open KMSPico by right-clicking on it and then clicking on the Run as Administrator. Now you will see a new Window appear with Windows Logo and has the Red button.
- Now all you need to do is simply click on that red button and you will hear some voice notifications. After your activation is completed you will then hear “Program Completed” voice note.
That’s it you have now successfully activated the Windows 10 without paying money. So after the activation restart your computer and then right-click on My Computer and then click on properties. In this section, you will see the activation status of your Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
After reading everything about Download Windows 10 ISO, if you have still questions then you can read this FAQ list. In this list, I have collected some most asked questions around the internet and their answers. You may also find the answer to the question which you are going to ask. If you are unable to find the answer then you can also ask me in the comment section. I will try my best to answer your question and love to help you out.
Q1) I don’t want to use KMSPico? is there any other way to activate Windows 10?
Yes, you can also activate the Windows 10 by using the product keys of the desired edition. For this, you can go to this link Windows 10 Product Key and copy the product key for the Windows edition which you are using.
Q2) I have activated my Windows 10 using KMSPico? Can I uninstall it now?
Yes, sure you can uninstall KMSPico after the activation. There is no need to keep it on pc and it will never ever deactivate your Windows after uninstalling. For this, you can follow this guide Uninstall KMSPico Completely.
Q3) Will installing Windows 10 delete all my files?
Windows 10 installation will only format the Local disk C, so if you have any personal files in C drive then move it to another drive. If you won’t move it then your files will be permanently deleted and it won’t be recoverable.
Q4) After I the Windows 10 installation when I format USB it shows “Unable to Format”?
Don’t worry about it, your USB drive is still safe. All you need to do is rename the drive and then simply format it again and you are done now.
Q5) Is Windows 10 ISO free? or I need to pay money for it?
No, Windows 10 ISO download is totally free and it won’t cost you a penny. If you find any website which asks you for money then leaves it. Because it is the scam site.
Q6) What is the size of the Windows 10 ISO image?
The total size of Windows ISO is about 2.9 to 3 gigabytes.
Q7) Is 4GB Flash drive enough for the Windows 10 installation?
No, as I mentioned above that the file size of ISO is about 3GB which expand up to 4 to 5GB when you burn it on USB Drive.
Windows 10 ISO Download is the best way to install Windows on your computer or laptop. Because in this way you can avoid the tension of the scratches on CDs or DVDs. Also, you don’t need to buy Windows DVDs from the market after some time. It is because most the marketers sell the pirated version of Windows or the edited version which may cause some issues after installation.
In this way, Windows 10 ISO download is the only method to get the Genuine Windows. Even though you can burn it on your USB and carry it anywhere you want to. Just like that DVDs are difficult to carry them from one place to another. Also, you can take the back up of the Windows on your computer so that you can use it whenever you want.
You can also activate the Windows 10 after the activation by following the guide above. If you have missed it then simply go above and check it before leaving this website. As after the activation, you can then be able to use all its features totally free for the rest of life.
Windows 10 ISO Download
Windows 10 ISO Download is a guide in which I will show you the best way to download it. I will also tell you some methods which can be used to burn that ISO image in your UBS Drive.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows 10
Application Category: Operating System